I graduated from Inholland University of Applied Sciences, where I obtained a bachelor degree in Communication with a focus in Marketing Communication. I continued with my studies and I completed a master’s degree in International Marketing at King’s College London University which is considered to be England’s oldest and most prestigious universities ranked as one of the world’s top 25 universities in the world.
King's College London
International Marketing MSc.
London, United Kingdom
Sept 2013 – Dec 2014
• International Marketing • Marketing Strategy & Planning • Marketing Theory & Practice
• Research Marketing • Consumer Behavior • Business-to-Business Marketing
• International Marketing Communication • International Business Negotiations
Inholland University of Applied Sciences
International Communcation BSc.
Rotterdam, the Netherlands
Sept 2007 – Dec 2011
• Applied Media Concepting • Control and Organization • Project Management • Project Manager
• Research Methodology • Strategy and Creativity • Corporate Communications and Issue manager
• Media Manager/Planner • Advertising Strategy • Brand Management
• Design management • International Interest Representation
Nova College Vocational Education and Training level 4
Commercial Economics Marketing Communications diploma
Haarlem, the Netherlands
Sept 2003 – Jun 2007
• Market exploration • Customer service • Commercial vocational training
• Business economic vocational training • Press and Public relations
• Advertising and promotion • Marketing planning • Sales